Authors Note
Growing up I would remember the conversations
about the past. I would remember people having discussions about Rosa parks,
Martin Luther, and Malcolm X. I’d hear
things like, “ He’s amazing for standing up for what he believed in.” Or
something like, “ I admire how devoted she was to keeping her seat on that bus.” Each time I hear these conversations I’d
think what about now. Even though we’ve come so far to the point where everyone
has equal rights no matter what color is their skin what about the people. Nobodies perfect. In fact right now as your
reading this there are people out there being treated as inferior beings
because of their race. We can do something about that. After working so hard to
get rid of this situation are we going to let it happen again. That’s why I
wrote this book to give people an insight on what’s going on now.
No comments:
Post a Comment